Re: ease of use proposal - adding 'from' attribute to step to define connection

Hello Florent,

To summarise;

* @from attribute taking a step name (which denotes input from primary
output port)  seems to have broad support. This @from attribute can
live on the step as well as probably a p:input.

* enumerating multiple step names (as Gerrit proposed) seems non controversial

* some kind of way to address ports other then default primary output
seems like a useful optimisation, but (as Paul mentions) it is a kind
of departure, lets just wait and see where WG discussions bring us.

So while first and second points seem likely to get through WG, I am
less confident about getting agreement on a scheme (micro syntax) for
addressing ports/step ... as I said I like your suggestion and will
present to WG for consideration (along with alternates). Thanks for
being patient.