Transition request: First Public Working Draft of XProc V2 requirments

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 09:37:21 -0500
To: Liam Quin <liam@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
CC: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org, w3t-comm@w3.org, chairs@w3.org, <webreq@w3.org>
Hello,

Per the minutes of 30 Oct 2013 telcon,

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2013/10/30-minutes.html#item04

the XML Processing Model Working group requests publication of XProc
V2.0 Requirements as a First Public Working Draft. We propose the
short name "xproc-v2-req".

You will find a (pubrules clean, I believe) staged version of the
document at:

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/staging/WD-xproc-v2-req-20131105/

We request publication on 5 November, if that's convenient.

If there's anything else you need (I haven't done a FPWD in a while),
please let me know.

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 512 761 6676