Re: Musings on parameters

The drawback with the element (p:parameters) would be that you'd only get a
string.  It would certainly be a convenient way to specify multiple
parameters within that restriction.  It would also, as you said, provide a
way to pass around parameters as sets.

It is certainly worth exploring.

I assume we'd still retain p:with-param so that non-string values can be
passed as parameters?