p:template question/issue - attributes in text content

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 12:31:04 -0700
To: XProc WG <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
I just ran into a bit with attributes in text content via p:template.

The note says:

"In text content, an expression that selects nodes will cause those nodes
to be copied into the template document."

Yet, an attribute cannot be copied as such.

In Calabash, I get an empty string.  I was expecting the node's string
value.

It appears we are rather silent on what should happen.