Face-to-face in September in Edinburgh?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 09:23:47 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Folks,

We had some discussion of a possible f2f in Edinburgh (or London) in
June. June has clearly come and will shortly be gone.

Looking down the calendar, Alex, Henry, and I discussed the
possibility of 11/12/13 September in Edinburgh.

The plan would be full-day f2f meetings on Wednesday and Thursday, a
XProc lecture to the faculty and students on Friday morning, and the
remainder of Friday for f2f meetings.

Good dates? Bad dates? Interest?

Alex and I are teaching at XML Summer School in Oxford the following
week, so it's convenient for us. OTOH, I need to buy that ticket soon
so it would be good to figure this out quickly.

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 512 761 6676
www.marklogic.com