Resolution of outstanding XPP comments

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 11:30:23 -0600
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Hello WG,

I believe this draft addresses all the decisions we made today and,
hopefully, all of the outstanding comments.

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/xml-proc-profiles.html

* In 2.1, I added a second note about the standalone declaration
* In 2.3, I added a second paragraph to the note about validation
* In section 3, I added the suggested note to "Class Extended"

Here's hoping we can stick a fork in it and call it done!

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 512 761 6676
www.marklogic.com