Proposal to change telcon date/time

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:43:55 -0600
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Folks,

At the WG meeting today, we discussed the results of the poll:

  http://www.doodle.com/fxhx3h99kquvz4qa

Among the participants, there was a small preference for moving the
call to Wednesdays at 09:00a CST (07:00a PST, 15:00GMT). Specifically,
there was one person in favor and the rest of us voted "concur."

If you didn't complete the poll, or have any objection to moving the
date/time, please let me know.

(Can someone on the W3C staff please check to see if Zakim has a slot
for us at the proposed time?)

If no one objects, I will ask the W3C staff to change our meeting time
starting on Wednesday, 20 February.

We *will meet* at our *usual day/time* next week, 31 January.

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 512 761 6676
www.marklogic.com