XProc WG: Change meeting date/time?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 07:16:57 -0600
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
At the 17 Jan 2013 meeting, we agreed to consider changing our meeting
day/time.

For the amusement of all, please complete the following survey:

  http://www.doodle.com/fxhx3h99kquvz4qa

I'm strongly opposed to meeting on Monday, so I didn't include that in
the poll, but I suppose if you twisted my arm, I could add it.

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 512 761 6676
www.marklogic.com