Informal XProc meeting, 10 Jan 2013

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 08:58:25 -0600
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Hi folks,

I've had several regrets and no reports of progress on actions. I'm
not going to call an official meeting if it doesn't look like we'll
have quorum or work to do.

However, Liam would like WG feedback on the charter:

  http://www.w3.org/XML/2013/xproc-charter.html

I'll plan to dial in at the usual time. Anyone who wants to chat about
the charter, please feel free to join. Alternatively, feel free to
send comments by email.

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 512 761 6676