W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org > January 2013

XProc Agenda 3 Jan 2013

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 14:36:34 -0600
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <m28v8b725p.fsf@nwalsh.com>
See http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2013/01/03-agenda

XProc Agenda 03 Jan 2013

Meeting 224.

The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday, 03 Jan 2013 at
[1]10:00a EST (07:00a PST, 15:00GMT, 16:00CET) for one hour on the W3C
Zakim Bridge, [2]+1-617-761-6200 (or [3]via SIP), passcode [4]97762#
("XPROC").

XProc uses the [5]#xproc IRC channel on irc.w3.org:6665 (or via the [6]web
interface). The IRC channel is used for managing agendas, minutes, and
other aspects of the teleconference, so please join us there if at all
possible.

See the [7]XProc WG page for pointers to current documents and other
information. If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the
WG list before the start of the telcon.

 1. Administrivia

      1. Roll call.
      2. Accept this [8]agenda.
      3. Accept the [9]minutes of 01/02 Nov 2012.
      4. Next meeting: 10 Jan 2013.
      5. Review of open action items:

            * [10]A-209-01: Norm to write up an alternate parameters
              proposal in a little more detail
            * [11]A-210-02: Norm or Henry to implement Michael's editorial
              changes, raising any issues we see, if any.
            * [12]A-210-03: Norm to draft notes for 2.1 and 2.2 to
              describe the consequences of information loss for a
              standalone=no document when it has external declarations.
            * [13]A-210-04: Norm to respond to Michael and see if we can
              come to the same place.
            * [14]A-211-01: Norm to find the discussion of goals in the
              minutes and distill some prose for use in the requirements
              document
            * [15]A-215-01: Norm to make sure everyone knows the stable
              URI for the use cases/requirements document
            * [16]A-215-02: Henry to stage the dated and undated versions
              of updated schemas and library.xpl
            * [17]A-215-03: Norm to clarify the schema versioning/name
              attribute problem with Mohamed
            * [18]A-215-04: Henry to fix the bug where p:catch doesn't
              allow a name attribute in the XSD
            * [19]A-215-05: Norm to consider the template idea for
              elements inside p:log and provide an example
            * [20]A-215-06: Norm to review the list of “variables” in
              the use cases/requirements document
            * [21]A-215-07: Norm to point Murray to the variable scoping
              tests in the test suite
            * [22]A-215-08: Norm to write a pipeline that summarizes the
              environment in which a pipeline runs, to the extent possible
            * [23]A-217-01: Alex to produce a use case for semantic web
              steps.
            * [24]A-217-02: Alex to produce a use case with digital
              signatures in an EPUB3 document.
            * [25]A-217-03: Norm to draft notes for OS and directory steps
            * [26]A-219-01: Alex to categorize the unmet use cases as
              really unmet (digital signatures) or met with external
              dependencies.
            * [27]A-223-01: Norm to write up revised parameter story per
              f2f discussion
            * [28]A-223-02: Norm to put document metadata on a future
              agenda

 2. Technical

      1. Review progress on use cases/requirements?
      2. Review proposal to simplify parameters
      3. Should we add support for document metadata?

 3. Any other business

 $Author: NormanWalsh $
 Last revised $Date: 2013-01-02 20:35:03 $

References

   1. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=01&day=03&year=2013&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
   2. tel:+1-617-761-6200
   3. http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP
   4. tel:97762#
   5. irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#xproc
   6. http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
   7. http://www.w3.org/XML/Processing/
   8. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2013/01/03-agenda.html
   9. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/11/01-minutes.html
  10. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/02/23-minutes#action01
  11. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/03/15-minutes#action02
  12. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/03/15-minutes#action03
  13. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/03/15-minutes#action04
  14. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/04/05-minutes#action01
  15. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action01
  16. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action02
  17. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action03
  18. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action04
  19. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action05
  20. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action06
  21. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action07
  22. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action08
  23. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/06/28-minutes#action01
  24. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/06/28-minutes#action02
  25. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/06/28-minutes#action03
  26. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/09/06-minutes#action01
  27. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/11/01-minutes
  28. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/11/01-minutes

Received on Wednesday, 2 January 2013 20:37:06 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 2 January 2013 20:37:06 GMT