Re: new draft of Zip/Unzip Note

1. I wonder if it might be simpler to separate the creation of a zip
archive from manipulating one.  I find I often have to fight with various
tools that are trying to be too smart and "update" entries.  I end up
having to write scripts that delete the previous version of the zip file to
ensure that a new one is created from scratch.

So, "creation" could be "p:zip" and "delete/modify" would be "p:modify-zip"
(or whatever).

2. What is the difference between p:zip w/ command=extract-manifest and
p:unzip w/ manifest-only=true ?

3. Does it make sense to separate the manifest from the input sequence ?
 That is:

   creates a zip file of the sequence of documents from the input port
source and the manifest port is empty.

   uses the manifest to produce a zip including the sequence of documents
from the input port source.

   This would be easier for the step to distinguish zip metadata
(manifests) from the content being processed.

4. If a sequence of documents is received on the input port with various
base URIs, how are they converted into relative file names for the zip
entries?  Don't you need some kind of base URI to construct a relative
path?  If you can't do so, is it an error?