Re: migrating some sections to vnext requirements docs

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 15:27:29 -0700
To: XProc WG <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
The whole appendix D need to be replaced with all the records of use cases
as satisfied by V1 that I sent out in e-mail form.  We have a record of
that in the e-mail archives.  We actually have very few things we did not
do (e.g. digital signatures).

Norm and I had a chat about this the other day on the call.  I would prefer
we just publish a separate and concise note that shows how we met V1 use
cases and requirements (or not) and then move on.

We can use this draft as a historical reference and to build the new V2
requirements document.

I think we just tried to do too much in this document and it because hard
to manage.