Re: Possible Additional Requirements for V2 - from EPUB

1. I think we should wholesale adopt cx:depends for vnext

2. agree with xslt 1.0 assertion

3. no opinion

4. I think we've adopted in principle AVT wherever it can exist for
vnext, sounds like we need to enumerate where

5. good point, making changes to the un/zip note to reflect this