Re: Strategic planning

From: James Fuller <jim@webcomposite.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 17:24:06 +0200
To: "Davis, Cornelia" <cornelia.davis@emc.com>
Cc: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, "public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org" <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 5:10 PM, Davis, Cornelia <cornelia.davis@emc.com> wrote:
> I think there is a pretty big gap between the importance of the first three and the last two - may be a good dividing line.

I think they are all important, but we also need to be mindful that we
have to take what is in the existing v2 requirements/use case doc and
whittle that down as well.

It maybe that a more useful to categorise based on what needs to go in
a new spec versus what doesn't.

my feeling is 1) and 2) require new spec and the rest dont  3) and 5)
 almost certainly can be managed in a Note. Its highly likely that 4)
is neither and maybe a pure implementation feature requiring nothing
from the WG.