XProc 1.0 Solutions Note?

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 08:49:14 -0700
To: XProc WG <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
I have been thinking about our previous requirements document. I think
we should refactor our requirements to a new set that make sense going
forward.  We have a different group of people than where we started.
I think we can cover what we accomplished in 1.0 with different
wording of requirements without losing their value.

One way forward is to publish a simple note that includes the
"solutions" that we've already provided for the 1.0 requirements.
Then we can reference that in a new requirements document.
Meanwhile, we can refactor the 1.0 requirements into a more cohesive
set.

I personally think that would be easier overall but make some editing work now.