Re: Extending p:log (action A-214-01)

From: Innovimax W3C <innovimax+w3c@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 13:26:28 +0200
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Cc: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Ok good

Few questions :
1) Why two elements ?  Why not just a <p:report> with an optional test attribute
2) What is the context of the test : the current sequence of document ?

3) With respect to variable, we already have the p:template behaviour,
so we could just say that the content of <p:report> is evaluated as if
it was <p:template> ?

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL