Re: F.5.11 Iteration Pipeline

Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com> writes:
> I've been doing a lot of "iterate till done" pipelines lately and I
> think F.5.11 is about trying to make this easier to specify, if that
> is even necessary.

Easier to specify (experience suggests that most folks have trouble
with tail recursive functions) and easier to implement. I'm sure your
pipelines consume an awful lot of stack.

I eventually wrote an extension step to do this. (I make no claims
that I did it the best or even the right way wrt semantics, I simply
made something that scratched the itch I had.)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh