Update data source (schemas and library.xpl) subsequently to the note

From: Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 22:53:06 +0200
To: XProc WG <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

I can't find quickly in the archive where we discussed those point

1) Updating http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc and including link to
http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc-template/
2)
  2.a) Either creating a new repository with consolidated schemas and
library.xpl that would be accessible from http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc
  2.b) Republishing the xproc-template NOTE with a link to
consolidated schemas and library.xpl
  2.c) Modifying in place the TR/xproc spec with consolidated schemas
and library.xpl
  2.d) Publishing an errata with such modification

All the proposals are not mutually exclusive and I would favor
whatever makes it simpler for users

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL