RE: V.next: empty parameters

From: <vojtech.toman@emc.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 02:05:06 -0500
To: <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
Hi Alex,

Why can't you use the following?

But I agree that that may still be annoying to write.

The weird thing is that we already do default to the empty sequence for non-primary parameter input ports, but not for primary parameter input ports:

"If no explicit connection is provided for a primary parameter input port, then the port will be connected to the primary parameter input port of the pipeline which contains the step. If no connection is provided for a parameter input port other than the primary parameter input port, then the port will be connected to an empty sequence of documents."

I wonder why.

Regards,
Vojtech

--