W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org > August 2012

Re: XProc Agenda 30 August 2012

From: Murray Maloney <muzmo@me.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 18:57:49 -0400
Message-id: <0CC2C0F8-CBB4-47F9-AE63-3D481D5587D3@me.com>
To: "public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org" <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
Regrets. I am still traveling. I will be on call next week


On 2012-08-29, at 6:31 PM, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:

> See http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/08/30-agenda
> 
> XProc Agenda 30 Aug 2012
> 
> Meeting 218.
> 
> The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday, 30 Aug 2012 at
> [1]10:00a EDT (07:00a PDT, 14:00GMT, 15:00CET) for one hour on the W3C
> Zakim Bridge, [2]+1-617-761-6200 (or [3]via SIP), passcode [4]97762#
> ("XPROC").
> 
> XProc uses the [5]#xproc IRC channel on irc.w3.org:6665 (or via the [6]web
> interface). The IRC channel is used for managing agendas, minutes, and
> other aspects of the teleconference, so please join us there if at all
> possible.
> 
> See the [7]XProc WG page for pointers to current documents and other
> information. If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the
> WG list before the start of the telcon.
> 
> 1. Administrivia
> 
>      1. Roll call.
>      2. Accept this [8]agenda.
>      3. Accept the [9]minutes of 28 June 2012.
>      4. Next meeting: 06 Sep 2012.
>      5. Review of open action items:
> 
>            * [10]A-206-02: Jim to start drafting a note for p:zip/p:unzip
>            * [11]A-209-01: Norm to write up an alternate parameters
>              proposal in a little more detail
>            * [12]A-210-01: Henry to draft notes for 2.1 and 2.2 saying
>              that a validating parser cannot be used if there's an
>              external subset and to say in 2.3 and 2.4 explicitly that
>              validation could be performed
>            * [13]A-210-02: Norm or Henry to implement Michael's editorial
>              changes, raising any issues we see, if any.
>            * [14]A-210-03: Norm to draft notes for 2.1 and 2.2 to
>              describe the consequences of information loss for a
>              standalone=no document when it has external declarations.
>            * [15]A-210-04: Norm to respond to Michael and see if we can
>              come to the same place.
>            * [16]A-211-01: Norm to find the discussion of goals in the
>              minutes and distill some prose for use in the requirements
>              document
>            * [17]A-213-04: Alex to write a pipeline to demonstrate 5.27
>            * [18]A-215-01: Norm to make sure everyone knows the stable
>              URI for the use cases/requirements document
>            * [19]A-215-02: Henry to stage the dated and undated versions
>              of updated schemas and library.xpl
>            * [20]A-215-03: Norm to clarify the schema versioning/name
>              attribute problem with Mohamed
>            * [21]A-215-04: Henry to fix the bug where p:catch doesn't
>              allow a name attribute in the XSD
>            * [22]A-215-05: Norm to consider the template idea for
>              elements inside p:log and provide an example
>            * [23]A-215-06: Norm to review the list of “variables” in
>              the use cases/requirements document
>            * [24]A-215-07: Norm to point Murray to the variable scoping
>              tests in the test suite
>            * [25]A-215-08: Norm to write a pipeline that summarizes the
>              environment in which a pipeline runs, to the extent possible
>            * [26]A-217-01: Alex to produce a use case for semantic web
>              steps.
>            * [27]A-217-02: Alex to produce a use case with digital
>              signatures in an EPU3 document.
>            * [28]A-217-03: Norm to draft notes for OS and directory steps
> 
> 2. Technical
> 
>      1. Review of [29]XProc Language v2 Requirements and Use Cases
> 
> 3. Any other business
> 
> $Author: NormanWalsh $
> Last revised $Date: 2012/08/29 22:29:26 $
> 
> References
> 
>   Visible links
>   1. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=08&day=30&year=2012&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
>   2. tel:+1-617-761-6200
>   3. http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP
>   4. tel:97762#
>   5. irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#xproc
>   6. http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>   7. http://www.w3.org/XML/Processing/
>   8. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/08/30-agenda.html
>   9. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/06/28-minutes.html
>  10. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/01/19-minutes#action02
>  11. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/02/23-minutes#action01
>  12. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/03/15-minutes#action01
>  13. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/03/15-minutes#action02
>  14. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/03/15-minutes#action03
>  15. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/03/15-minutes#action04
>  16. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/04/05-minutes#action01
>  17. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/04/19-minutes#action04
>  18. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action01
>  19. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action02
>  20. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action03
>  21. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action04
>  22. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action05
>  23. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action06
>  24. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action07
>  25. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action08
>  26. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/06/28-minutes#action01
>  27. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/06/28-minutes#action02
>  28. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/06/28-minutes#action03
>  29. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langreq-v2.html
Received on Wednesday, 29 August 2012 22:58:20 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 29 August 2012 22:58:21 GMT