I don't think 5.23 is very interesting

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:38:30 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
On further reflection, I don't think 5.23 adds anything. It's a simple
validate, choose, xslt, validate pipeline. The only interesting thing
about it is that it is apparently being invoked by a server that
receives a request. I don't think the mechanics of that setup are
in-scope, nor do I think any of us would have a hard time doing that
in any of a half dozen ways if we wanted to.

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 413 624 6676
www.marklogic.com