Re: Update: XProc V.next Requirements and Use Cases

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 09:31:15 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
2 Terminology

  I'm all for pulling "XML Pipeline Specification Document".

  I'm not sure our definition of Component is still accurate. And will
  be less so as time goes by if we add non-XML documents.

  We punted on streaming. And I'm not convinced we can do much more
  this time around.

3 Design principles

  I think these are still ok...

Busy week. Apologies for not getting further.

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 413 624 6676
www.marklogic.com