W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org > April 2012

Re: XProc Agenda 12 April 2012

From: Murray Maloney <murray@muzmo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 01:15:16 -0700
Cc: Murray Maloney <murray@muzmo.com>
Message-Id: <60E32AC2-FC39-4CA7-91F6-442B97BF1A4D@muzmo.com>
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Attached are updated Vnext Requirements Draft with and w/o diff marks.

I have continued re-organizing and categorizing.






Murray Maloney
murray@muzmo.com
muzmo@me.com



On 2012-04-11, at 8:38 AM, Norman Walsh wrote:

> See http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/04/12-agenda
> 
> XProc Agenda 12 Apr 2012
> 
> Meeting 212.
> 
> The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday, 12 Apr 2012 at
> [1]10:00a EST (07:00a PST, 15:00GMT, 16:00CET) for one hour on the W3C
> Zakim Bridge, [2]+1-617-761-6200 (or [3]via SIP), passcode [4]97762#
> ("XPROC").
> 
> XProc uses the [5]#xproc IRC channel on irc.w3.org:6665 (or via the [6]web
> interface). The IRC channel is used for managing agendas, minutes, and
> other aspects of the teleconference, so please join us there if at all
> possible.
> 
> See the [7]XProc WG page for pointers to current documents and other
> information. If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the
> WG list before the start of the telcon.
> 
> 1. Administrivia
> 
>      1. Roll call.
>      2. Accept this [8]agenda.
>      3. Accept the [9]minutes of 05 Apr 2012.
>      4. Next meeting: 19 Apr 2012.
>      5. Review of open action items:
> 
>            * [10]A-206-02: Jim to start drafting a note for p:zip/p:unzip
>            * [11]A-207-02: Norm to work with Liam to get a new charter
>              proposal drafted along those lines.
>            * [12]A-209-01: Norm to write up an alternate parameters
>              proposal in a little more detail
>            * [13]A-210-01: Henry to draft notes for 2.1 and 2.2 saying
>              that a validating parser cannot be used if there's an
>              external subset and to say in 2.3 and 2.4 explicitly that
>              validation could be performed
>            * [14]A-210-02: Norm or Henry to implement Michael's editorial
>              changes, raising any issues we see, if any.
>            * [15]A-210-03: Norm to draft notes for 2.1 and 2.2 to
>              describe the consequences of information loss for a
>              standalone=no document when it has external declarations.
>            * [16]A-210-04: Norm to respond to Michael and see if we can
>              come to the same place.
>            * [17]A-211-01: Norm to find the discussion of goals in the
>              minutes and distill some prose for use in the requirements
>              document
> 
> 2. Technical
> 
>      1. Reviewing the draft requirements document
> 
> 3. Any other business
> 
> $Author: NormanWalsh $
> Last revised $Date: 2012/04/11 15:37:37 $
> 
> References
> 
>   1. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=04&day=12&year=2012&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
>   2. tel:+1-617-761-6200
>   3. http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP
>   4. tel:97762#
>   5. irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#xproc
>   6. http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>   7. http://www.w3.org/XML/Processing/
>   8. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/04/12-agenda.html
>   9. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/04/05-minutes.html
>  10. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/01/19-minutes#action02
>  11. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/01/26-minutes#action02
>  12. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/02/23-minutes#action01
>  13. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/03/15-minutes#action01
>  14. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/03/15-minutes#action02
>  15. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/03/15-minutes#action03
>  16. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/03/15-minutes#action04
>  17. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/04/05-minutes#action01



Received on Thursday, 12 April 2012 08:16:21 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 12 April 2012 08:16:23 GMT