Re: Editor needs procedural feedback

From: Liam R E Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 00:04:22 -0400
To: Murray Maloney <murray@muzmo.com>
Cc: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
On Fri, 2012-04-06 at 13:03 -0700, Murray Maloney wrote:

> 1) Having started with Alex 20060411 WD, should I be using the same
> IDs for everything, or are we forking a new document? That is, should
> this document continue to be known as
> http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc-requirements/ or should it become
> http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc-Vnext--requirements/ or some such?

It should be a new URI for a new specification, at least for now.
Later ,the WG may decide XProc 2 (or 1.1 or whatever) obsoletes 1.0
entirely, and then one URI or another will redirect, or visitors will
get a "choice" page.

Publication on /TR implies WG consensus to publish there;
under /XML/XProc is a different matter :-)

> 2) How do I get set up to use content management system? I think that
> I heard that I need a key of some kind, and I may need to use SSH.

See separate mail

>  Could somebody fill me in or point me at somebody who can? Please
> note that I alternate between my laptop and a Mac Mini, and would like
> to be able to work from either, if that matters.
You can copy your .ssh folder in your login directory to the 2nd system.

Liam