Unable to attend TPAC

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 10:15:23 -0700
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Hi folks,

With my sincerest apologies, I have to abandon my plans to attend
TPAC.

Record snow fall at home has left Deb under 18 inches of wet snow. Big
limbs down everywhere, but nothing hit the house (at least not yet).
Power may not be restored for a week.

I'm turning around and heading home first thing tomorrow morning. (I'd
leave today, but there's nothing out of LAS today.) Apologies for the
inconvenience.

I've asked Henry to chair. I'll get the issues lists and such updated.
If Henry isn't able to, please select a chair pro tem and do your best.
Apologies, again.

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 413 624 6676