Small editorial request - Entirely, for the same reason

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 14:20:08 +0100
To: XProc WG <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
In section 4.2.3 of [1], I think that "Entirely, for the same reason"
repeated several times could cause confusion.  Maybe we should change
it to read just like 4.2.2 and say "Entirely, per the Element case
above."  That would require a bit of tweaking to the text of the
Element case.

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/xml-proc-profiles.html