some HTML5 issues raised in the XProc f2f

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 20:02:30 -0400
To: <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
I can't quite remember why, but I took two notes from
this morning's XProc f2f about HTML5 issues that I think
we wanted to follow up with either the HTML5 WG or XML Core.

I just wanted to record them before they got lost.

They are:

* regarding the XHTML5 "external subset".  Should we ask
that some attlists (for nmtokens and ID) be added to this.
[I hear Henry talked to Hixie who didn't say no.]

* what is the story with an internal subset in an HTML5
document when parsed using the XML parser.  [I gather that
is something for us to research in the HTML 5 spec and/or
to ask the HTML5 WG.]

paul