Summer vacation (XProc telcon cancelled 11 Aug)

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 11:34:05 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Hello WG,

Several folks have given regrets for most or all of August and I feel
like we've stalled a bit on the processing model draft.

So here's the plan: I'm going to give us a month's summer vacation to
recharge our batteries and come back with fresh eyes.

The next meeting will be 8 September. Please be ready to rejoin the
fray in earnest!

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 413 624 6676