Publication request: XML processor profiles on 10/21

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:45:17 -0400
To: webreq@w3.org
CC: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org, chairs@w3.org, Henry Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>, Liam Quin <liam@w3.org>
Dear webreq,

The XML Processing Model WG would like to publish the following
document:

  XML processor profiles

as an ordinary Working Draft on 21 October 2010.

I believe that the document is pubrules clean and already staged
in TR-space:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-xml-proc-profiles-20101021/

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks, in advance!

P.S. Sorry for the short notice. Henry had it ready last week but I
seem to have failed to send this message. If it's inconvenient to
publish it tomorrow, I completely understand.

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
www.marklogic.com