TPAC Agenda Item: Streaming XProc

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 08:27:48 -0700
To: XProc WG <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
One topic that might be good to discuss while we have implementors in the
same room would be Streaming XProc.  It might be good to start a discussion
about the implementation challenges, types of streaming, and pipeline
structures stream "better" than others and in what situations they do so.

Ultimately, we might want to publish a note about our findings.