p:sort (Re: XProc Minutes 18 Nov 2010)

From: Innovimax W3C <innovimax+w3c@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:28:12 +0100
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Cc: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
I just send on xproc-dev an implementation of sort
You can find a blog post on that [1]
It might be inefficient, but it surely work (in the case of OAuth you
don't have thousands of thing to sort, so it will wokr as is)

[1] http://xmltoday.org/2010/11/power-of-xproc-straight-to-quicksort/

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL