Publication request: XML processor profiles on 5/18

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:35:39 -0400
To: webreq@w3.org
CC: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org, chairs@w3.org, Henry Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>, Liam Quin <liam@w3.org>
Dear webreq,

The XML Processing Model WG would like to publish the following
document:

  XML processor profiles

as a First Public Working Draft on 18 May 2010. Per the process for
a FPWD, our transition request[1] has been approved[2].

The document is staged at

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-xml-proc-profiles-20100518/

I believe that the document is pubrules clean and already staged
in TR-space.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks, in advance!

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-processing-model-wg/2010May/0005.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-processing-model-wg/2010May/0007.html

--