XProc telcons for 11 and 18 March

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:40:23 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Folks,

I'm going to be travelling on both of the next two Thursdays, 11 and
18 March. Henry has agreed to chair (thank you, Henry) if anything
comes up that requires discussion.

Assuming that nothing comes up, we'll take a couple of weeks off in
celebration of our PR :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | 'Heartless Cynics,' the young men
http://nwalsh.com/            | shout, / Blind to the world of Fact