Cancelled: XProc Agenda 15 July 2010

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:12:48 -0700
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> writes:
> See http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2010/07/15-agenda

My brain isn't working very well. Yes, I'll be home tomorrow, but I'm
on the red-eye from SFO and will only be home in time for this call if
all the planets and stars align pretty much perfectly. And if that
happens, I'll walk through the door just in time to make the call.

Like you want to talk to me when I'm in that state of mind.

I herewith return an hour of your lives.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | So, are you working on finding that bug
http://nwalsh.com/            | now, or are you leaving it until later?