Re: Multipart tests

"Toman_Vojtech@emc.com" <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com> writes:

>> > then the service works. But I think the check-multipart service should
>> > ignore any data before first boundary string, as MIME-compliant
>> > clients should do.
>>
>> Fixed, I think. Please let me know.
>
> It only works when the boundary is not quoted in the content-type
> header. At the moment, Calumet is quoting the boundary string by
> default. But I can change that, unless you want to fix the service
> :)

Picky, picky. :-) Fixed.

>> Yeah. I'm not sure how to parse the iso-8859-2 text in my little Perl
>> progam. Especially not without a content-length to tell me how long it
>> is.
>
> ISO-8859-2 is a simple single-byte encoding. But I wouldn't really
> bother about this in the service.

Yeah, but Perl seems to think some of those bits are binary and I can't
put them back into XML w/o base64 encoding them, so yeah, I'm not going
to bother unless you ask really nicely :-)

> OK, so you are now removing boundary from the content-type. Just
> checking that what I see is correct.

Yes. I wonder if I should leave it. I'm happy either way.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Happiness is a how, not a what; a