Experiments in spec navigation

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:48:16 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
If you point Firefox at http://nwalsh.com/scratch/navtest/ you'll see
a nice, floating pulldown navigation box in the upper-right.

IE (7 anyway) just falls over, so I doubt it'll go any further, but...

I'd really like to make it a Greasemonkey script so that it could be
installed for any spec, but ... I've got real implementation work to
do today :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Through space the universe grasps me
http://nwalsh.com/            | and swallows me up like a speck;