Re: Test suite: err-s0004-005

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 07:58:28 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
"Toman_Vojtech@emc.com" <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com> writes:
> You changed the following line in test err-s0004-005.xml:

> to:

> with an SVN comment: "The required option isn't allowed if you specify
> select".
>
> The thing is, the @required attribute was set to false, so @select
> should be allowed in that case. I think that if Calabash was failing the
> original test, then it was because of a bug, not because the test was
> wrong.

Actually, Calabash didn't have any trouble (which is a bug, but not
one I've bothered to fix just yet :-( ), but the pipeline wasn't valid
according to the RELAX NG grammar for pipelines. In 5.7.2 you'll see
that the required attribute isn't allowed when select is used.

We could change that so that it's allowed if and only if it's set to
false, but I'm not sure it's worth the effort.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Life is a great bundle of little
http://nwalsh.com/            | things.--Oliver Wendell Holmes