XML Processor Profiles: A namespace-aware processor required?

From: <vojtech.toman@emc.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 08:33:08 -0500
To: <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
David Lee asked on the xml-dev mailing list:

"
Question:  I cant tell by reading this isf the Minimum  profile actually requires parsing of namespaces.
It must be "namespace wellformed' which just limits the number ":" in attributes but does it have to be a 'namespace aware' processor ?
"

I think the answer is yes (especially after you read section 3.1), but maybe the spec should be more clear about that?

Regards,
Vojtech

--
Vojtech Toman