TPAC 2010 AV

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 11:37:37 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Folks,

For this year's TPAC, I did not request a speaker phone. We've almost
never used it even when we've had it. If you aren't expecting to come
to the f2f and feel that you really will be available to participate
by phone, please let me know and I'll change the arrangements.

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
www.marklogic.com