The definition of default step names

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 15:15:28 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
I think we've made a mistake in section 2.1.1 in the definition of
default step names. They basically require that the source of a
pipeline be an explicit XML pipeline document. Suppose you want to
construct a pipeline directly via an API? Is that forbidden? It's
certainly very, very difficult.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Everything we love, no doubt, will pass
http://nwalsh.com/            | away, perhaps tomorrow, perhaps a