Re: Extensibility of c:result

Thanks Vojtech for solving those parts of the question :
1) no model, I'm perfectly fine with that
2) propose c:error instead of c:result in case of error : that sounds good !

But it doesn't solve the extensibility question as to :
a) what if, as an implementer, I want to provide more info in this c:result
b) what if, in future version, we want to add more info into the c:result

Mohamed