Re: Dealing with unbound options

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:41:51 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
"Toman_Vojtech@emc.com" <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com> writes:
> Now, if you look at the meeting minutes from May 28 2009:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-processing-model-wg/2009M
> ay/0021.html)
>
> you will see that we agreed on adding a new XPath extension function to
> test for unbound options. But somehow this decision was never
> incorporated into the draft.

Indeed. I wouldn't trust the editor any farther than I could throw him.

Today's editor's draft includes the p:value-available function as described
in the minutes of 28 May.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | We have fewer friends than we imagine,
http://nwalsh.com/            | but more than we know.--Hugo Von