New editor's draft of proposed interim CR

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 17:01:50 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Folks,

I just updated the editor's draft and its diff. I need to cleanup the
status section, but technically that's what I propose we publish next
week.

Though I'll also post an alternate draft for consideration in a few
minutes.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | 'Heartless Cynics,' the young men
http://nwalsh.com/            | shout, / Blind to the world of Fact