RE: encoding and charset

At the moment, we use the charset from the content-type header of
c:body. Adding a charset attribute to c:body would, IMHO, introduce
additional issues with triplicating (?) the content type/charset
information in the content-type attribute of c:body, its possible
content-type header and the new attribute.

Regarding err:XC0010 and c:body, shouldn't the HTTP client fall back to
US-ASCII (as per HTTP 1.1) if no charset is specified?

Shouldn't err:XC0010 apply also to other steps can take c:data as input
and treat the data as text (for instance, p:xquery)?

Regards,
Vojtech