Re: Help: use-when and p:episode

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:58:38 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
"Toman_Vojtech@emc.com" <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com> writes:
> Norm, how does Calabash deal with this?

Badly, I expect.

I'd probably do the evaluation with one episode but then get other
episodes later on.

What sort of a meaningful test could you write where you could *tell*
what the implementation did?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | What are the thoughts of the canvas on
http://nwalsh.com/            | which a masterpiece is being created?