Re: First draft of default XML processing model

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 16:45:35 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Innovimax W3C <innovimax+w3c@gmail.com> writes:
[...]
> That sounds resonnable to me, that the default processing model
> could be triggered by <p:xinclude/> with some combination of options

The default processing model is triggered by a spec that says that it is.
The default processing model *is* a single XInclude step (plus some other
constraints).

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The Future is something which everyone
http://nwalsh.com/            | reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an