First draft of default XML processing model

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 17:16:13 -0800
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Hi folks,

Henry and I crafted a first draft of the default XML processing model:

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/defproc.html

There are, no doubt, editorial nits. I think the only substantive
question is the one about XML lang and XML base fixup in XInclude.

Henry and I are still talking about what the right answer is, but I do
think that we should make the default values of the XInclude options
match whatever we decide should be the default processing model.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a
http://nwalsh.com/            | subject ourselves, or we know where we