Re: Technically complete editor's draft

Just a small presentational problem

[[

   1.

      Changed p:exec. Added arg-separator, path-separator, and
failure-threshold. Input can be zero or one document only. Added
support for a result code. Changed p:choose and p:try. An output port
produces a sequence if that port produces a sequence in any
subpipeline. Added primary output port result to p:error. Clarified
p:validate-with-xml-schema with respect to assert-valid=false and
schema imports and includes. Clarified p:http-request in many ways.
]]

It should either be not a numbered list like

[[
      Changed p:exec. Added arg-separator, path-separator, and
failure-threshold. Input can be zero or one document only. Added
support for a result code. Changed p:choose and p:try. An output port
produces a sequence if that port produces a sequence in any
subpipeline. Added primary output port result to p:error. Clarified
p:validate-with-xml-schema with respect to assert-valid=false and
schema imports and includes. Clarified p:http-request in many ways.
]]
or a more expanded list like
[[

   1.      Changed p:exec. Added arg-separator, path-separator, and
failure-threshold. Input can be zero or one document only. Added
support for a result code.
   2.      Changed p:choose and p:try. An output port produces a
sequence if that port produces a sequence in any subpipeline.
   3.      Added primary output port result to p:error.
   4.      Clarified p:validate-with-xml-schema with respect to
assert-valid=false and schema imports and includes.
   5.      Clarified p:http-request in many ways.
]]

Regards

Mohamed