Substantially complete Last Call draft

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 13:57:41 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Folks,

I've finished all the edits I plan to make before publishing the next
L/C draft. I've updated the editor's draft

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec

and generated diffs from the last public draft

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/diff.html

On Monday, or perhaps tomorrow, I'll try to craft the SoTD and send it
in for publication next week. If you see any glaring issues, please
let me know.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | If God created us in his own image, we
http://nwalsh.com/            | have more than reciprocated.-- Voltaire