Version attribute issues

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 07:26:02 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
I just realized that the version attribute is problematic. It's
already present on p:xslt and means something else. We could limit
version to just selected steps (non atomic ones?) or we could rename
it to 'xproc-version'. Or something. Suggestions?

Also, does a p:declare-step nested inside another pipeline inherit
the version on its ancestor? I assume it does...

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The only thing that makes life possible
http://nwalsh.com/            | is permanent, intolerable uncertainty;